Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: * THE QURAN *
Replies: 88 Views: 7017
1-> 7->>

684247 26.11.08 - 07:19pm
BismillahirRahmanirRahim normal_Quran_94~0.jpg *

684247 26.11.08 - 07:20pm
Taking the advise of our brothers in this group, i decided to take the initiative of starting this topic. Lets all join in and post the inspirational verses from the Quran. Ofcourse all verses of the Quran r inspiring but still u can pick up some and post here. I mean even 1 verse can be touching. AllahuAkbar! *

684247 26.11.08 - 07:21pm
''Whoever recommends and helps in a good cause, becomes a partner therein: and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause, shares in its burden: And Allah hath power over all things.'' - The Quran, 4:85 *

mishy_23 26.11.08 - 09:05pm
To any that desires the soil of the Hereafter, We will increas his soil, and to any that desires the soil of this world, We grant somewhat thereof, but he has no share or lot in the Hereafter. -Surah Ash-Shura 42:20 *

salam05 27.11.08 - 01:27pm
FOR THOSE WHO ARE EXTREME IN HATING THE KAFFIRS

''Allah forbids you not, with regards to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those who are just.'' [Qur'an 60:8]

FOR THOSE WHO ARE EXTREME IN LOVING KAFFIRS, SO MUCH THAT THEY DON'T DIFFERENTIAT THE RIGHTS OF MUSLIMS FROM THE RIGHTS OF KAFFIRS

''Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other.'' [Qur'an 48:29]

THE MIDDLE PATH

''Thus have We made you a middle nation, that you might be witness to the people, and the Messenger a witness to you..'' [Qur'an 2:143] *

684247 27.11.08 - 04:21pm
''Your (real) friends are Allah, His Messenger, and the believers, - those who establish regular prayers and pay Zakat and they bow down humbly (in worship).'' - The Quran, 5:55 blossom.GIF *

mishy_23 27.11.08 - 07:33pm
MashaAllah. Nicely compiled! @salam bro. *

habz2 28.11.08 - 05:41pm
MashaALLAH BEAUTIFUL THEIR!! blossom.GIF *

ladan99 30.11.08 - 02:16am
Assalamu alaikum brothers n sisters.waiza huiyitum bitahhiyyatin fahayyu biahsana minha aw rudduha, innnallah kana alah kulli shein hasiba q c5 v86.does it invole non beleiver? *

salam05 30.11.08 - 05:25am
Yes indeed it includes non believers... But it is the case when they wish u first. You can't say Salaam to them first. As Prophet PBUH never used it to non-believers. In the letters he wrote to the kings, he never used ''Assalaamu'alaykum'' i.e. May peace be on u, Rather he used ''Salamun ala manittaba'al huda'' i.e. Peace upon those who follow the guidance.

Regarding responding to the Salaam of non-believers, then there is disagreement. Some said u just only say ''wa 'alaykum'' not ''wa 'alaykum assalaam'', based on a hadith accordin to which when Jews said Salaam to muslim they divert the wordin n say 'Assaam alaykum' i.e. May death be on you. So Prophet PBUH command ppl to say only 'wa alaykum' i.e. On you too. And there are other views, which i'll tell later. Insha Allah.
Wassalaam *

salam05 30.11.08 - 07:37am
Following are some fatwa from scholars. I hope that will help you.

Islam-qa Fatwa
1. http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/48966

2. http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/43154

Ask Imam
1. http://www.askimam.org/fatwa/fatwa.php?askid=446421416d2bf6522250a8b825730677

Darul-Ifta Deoband

1. http://darulifta-deoband.org/viewfatwa.jsp?ID=7472

2. http://darulifta-deoband.org/viewfatwa.jsp?ID=7768

Note- The disagreement is about allowed or Makruh. Its not about Haraam or Sunnah. So don't be confused.
Wassalaam *

mishy_23 30.11.08 - 08:18am
JazakAllahu khairan brother. May Allah bless u. *

ladan99 30.11.08 - 01:59pm
Alhamdulillah! allahumma aj-alna ilman nafia. *

mishy_23 30.11.08 - 07:04pm
''Such is Allaah, your Lord, none has da right to be worshipped but He, the Creator of all things. So worship Him (alone ) and He is the Wakeel (Trustee Diposer of affairs, Guardian, etc) over all things'' Qur'an: Chap 6 Verse 102. *

habz2 2.12.08 - 12:00pm
blossom.GIF And to Allah prostrates whateva is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth of creatures, and the angels (as well), and they are not arrogant.blossom.GIF *

salam05 3.12.08 - 07:52am
DON'T USE UR PERSONAL an*lOGY OR LOGIC IN THE VERSES OF ATTRIBUTES OF ALLAH.

''It is He Who has sent down to you the Book. In it are verses that are clear, they are the foundation of the Book; and other not entirely clear. SO AS FOR THOSE IN WHOSE HEART THERE IS A DEVIATION THEY FOLLOW THAT WHICH IS NOT ENTIRELY CLEAR, SEEKING AL-FITNA (POLYTHEIM, BLASPHEMY ETC.), AND SEEKING FOR ITS HIDDEN MEANING, but none knows its hidden meaning save Allah...

[QUR'AN, Ale Imran, 3:7] *

salam05 3.12.08 - 02:18pm
LIFE OF THE MARTYRS

''And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: ''They are dead.'' No, they are living, though you perceive (it) not.'' [Al-Qur'an 2:154]

Explanation:- ''The souls of the Martyrs are inside green birds and move about in Paradise wherever they wish. Then, they take refuge in lamps that are hanging under the Throne of Allah. Your Lord looked at them and asked them, ''What do you wish for''. They (the martyrs) said, ''what more could we wish for You have favoured us with what You hav not favoured any other of Your creation.'' He (Allah) repeated the question again. When they realize that they will be asked (until they answer), they (the martyrs) said, ''we wish that you send us back to the earthly life, so that we fight in Your cause until we are killed in Your cause again.''
The Lord then said, ''I have written that they will not be returned to it (earthly life) again.''
[Sahih Muslim]

A hadith has a unique and authentic chain of narration that includes three of four Imams. Imam Ahmed narrates this Hadith from Muhammad ibn Idris Ash-Shafa'i who narrates it from Imam Malik ibn Anas Al-Asbuhi, from Zuhri, from AbdurRahman ibn Ka'ab ibn Malik that his father said that the Messenger of Allah PBUH said:

''The soul of the believers becomes a bird that feeds on the trees of Paradise until Allah sends him back to his body when He resurrects him.''
[Musnad Ahmed]
........From Tafsir Imam ibn Katheer (rah.) *

mishy_23 3.12.08 - 06:17pm
Awesome! MashaAllah! JazakaAllahu khairan bro. *

684247 6.12.08 - 09:49am
''O Men! Certainly the promise of Allah is true, let not then this present life deceive you, nor let the chief deceiver (satan) deceive you about Allah.'' - The Quran, 35:5 blossom.GIF *

684247 7.12.08 - 09:02pm
''And this is a Book which We have revealed as a blessing: so follow it and be righteous, that ye may receive mercy.'' - The Quran, 6:155 blossom.GIF *

habz2 12.12.08 - 07:07am
I feel guilty 4 bein wrong, cud brothers numbers please delete wat i posted? Waitin..... *

684247 12.12.08 - 07:13am
Wot did u post that was wrong? And btw only a moderator can delete a post. *

habz2 12.12.08 - 08:42am
Oh! Hw i wish it cud b done so! *

salam05 12.12.08 - 01:28pm
Whats going on ere. N whats wrong u want 2 b deleted?@sis habz. Im a bit confused. *

habz2 13.12.08 - 11:19am
Am sorry 4 typin un neccessary in these beautiful topic. I beg ur sorry. *

djtrickz 27.12.08 - 05:24am
when things go wrong with us this is what we do..

11:9 If We give man a taste of Mercy from Ourselves, and then withdraw it from him, behold! he is in despair and (falls into) blasphemy. *

djtrickz 27.12.08 - 05:26am
2. when things go As we planned, this is how we show our ignorance

11:10 But if We give him a taste of (Our) favours after adversity hath touched him, he is sure to say, All evil has departed from me: Behold! he falls into exultation and pride. *

djtrickz 28.12.08 - 02:49am
14:7 And remember! your Lord caused to be declared (publicly): If ye are grateful, I will add more (favours) unto you; But if ye show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed. *

684247 28.12.08 - 03:12pm
''He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: in it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the
Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical seeking discord and searching for
its hidden meanings but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: 'We believe in
the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord'; and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.'' - The Quran, 3:7 blossom.GIF *

salam05 28.12.08 - 03:38pm
Hey i think i already posted dis verse 3:7 *

habz2 29.12.08 - 04:57am
Great is hatred in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not do.The Quran 61:3blossom.GIF *

684247 2.01.09 - 06:54am
''Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque whose
precincts We did Bless in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the one Who heareth and seeth
(all things)'' - 17:1 blossom.GIF *

mishy_23 2.01.09 - 07:14am
''Do not wish for that with which We have favoured some of you over others.'' -Surah an-Nisaa. V. 32 *

habz2 2.01.09 - 07:58am
O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness- that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember. The Qur'an 7:26blossom.GIF *

salam05 2.01.09 - 10:49am
''204.There is the type of man whose speech about this world's life may dazzle you, and he calls Allah to witness about what is in his heart; yet is he the most contentious of enemies. 205.When he turns his back, his aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah loves not mischief. 206.When it is said to him, ''Fear Allah,'' HE IS LED BY ARROGANCE (Izzah) to (more) crime. Enough for him is Hell- an evil bed indeed (to lie on)!'' [Baqarah 2:204-206] *

mishy_23 2.01.09 - 06:55pm
SubhanALLAH... *

djtrickz 3.01.09 - 02:18am
17:45 When thou dost recite the Qur'an, We put, between thee and those who believe not in the Hereafter, a veil invisible:

17:46 And We put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the Qur'an, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy Lord and Him alone in the Qur'an, they turn on their backs, fleeing (from the Truth). *

djtrickz 4.01.09 - 04:26am
2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. *

djtrickz 5.01.09 - 02:42am
35:9 It is Allah Who sends forth the Winds, so that they raise up the Clouds, and We drive them to a land that is dead, and revive the earth therewith after its death: even so (will be) the Resurrection! *

habz2 5.01.09 - 05:48am
blossom.GIFAnd seek help through patience and prayer; and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly subto Allah the Quran 2:45. *

habz2 5.01.09 - 05:52am
This Qur'an is notification for the people that they may be warned thereby and that they may know tha He is but one God and that those of understanding will be reminded. 14:52. *

habz2 9.01.09 - 08:22am
3:15-17blossom.GIF Say, Shall I inform you of something better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath Which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval frm Allah. And Allah is seeinaware of His servants- *

habz2 9.01.09 - 08:25am
Those who say,Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive Us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire, *

habz2 9.01.09 - 08:28am
The patient,the true, the obedient, those Who spend in the way of Allah, and those who seek forgiveness before dawn.(Ali 'Imran) *

djtrickz 12.01.09 - 05:54am
35:11 And Allah did create you from dust; then from a sperm-drop; then He made you in pairs. And no female conceives, or lays down (her load), but with His knowledge. Nor is a man long-lived granted length of days, nor is a part cut off from his life, but is in a Decree (ordained). All this is easy to Allah. *

habz2 18.01.09 - 04:14am
And your Lord says, Call upon Me; I will respond to you. Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell rendered comtemptible. 40:60blossom.GIF *

mishy_23 22.01.09 - 07:49am
''And there are those amongst mankind who say, 'O ALLAH! Give us in this life,' and they will have no share of the Hereafter. And there are those who say, 'O ALLAH! Give us good in this life, and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the Fire of Hell!' These shall have a share of what they earned, and Allah is swift in Reckoning.''
Surah al-Baqarah; 201-202. *

habz2 22.01.09 - 01:42pm
The Jews say, Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say, The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before (them). May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded? 9:30. *

ayyad 24.01.09 - 04:09pm
Say without doubt my salah my prayers my life and my death are for only Allah,the lord of the worlds!surah anaam verse 163 *

mishy_23 26.01.09 - 06:41am
''Say to the unbelievers, if now they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them)''
Surah Anfal. Ayah 38. *

habz2 28.01.09 - 08:44am
O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day Has certainly gone far astray.(an Nisa' 136) *

1-> 7->>

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search