MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: ***NEW FATWAS***
Replies: 14 Views: 745

s_noo 3.12.09 - 10:04am
It is haraam for students to cheat in tests *

s_noo 3.12.09 - 10:07am
SuperStock_1732R-6042.jpgWhat is the ruling on students cheating in tests at school?.

Praise be to Allaah.
The hadeeth, Whoever cheats us is not one of us is saheeh, and it is general in meaning, including cheating in buying and selling, in giving advice, and in promises and covenants, in trusts, in exams in schools and institutes, and so on. That includes copying out material from books, taking answers from other students and giving them answers, whether spoken or written down on papers passed among them.

And Allaah is the Source of strength.

s_noo 3.12.09 - 10:10am
so frndz wat u thg abt dis fatwa .........according to ur sense does dis is rite or nt .....share ur views wid us *

salam05 3.12.09 - 10:53am
obviously it is incorrect except if the school/college implement a rule which doesn't forbid students frm it *

mugees 3.12.09 - 03:51pm
lol and which institute on earth allows that? *

s_noo 3.12.09 - 05:31pm
doh2.GIF.........shayad salam bro ki ho vo institude....hehe.GIFjaha bacho par kuch toh parsality milti ho @mugees *

ayyad 3.12.09 - 05:50pm
lmao.GIFi did help lot of batchmates thoulol.GIF *

salam05 4.12.09 - 10:17am
I remember, once during exam a classmat came up wid the xer0x of whole book. But the teacher caught him befor start of exam. Later on that lady teacher started distributing it among students. I copied two answers from it.lol that happen abt four years back. *

s_noo 4.12.09 - 02:00pm
wow.GIF .......so salam bro u too do dat thg .......? khash at my time i used to get dat swt teacher ......pir toh .......i never copy only 2 ans .....hehe.GIF *

mugees 4.12.09 - 04:02pm
No wonder salam bro dislike.GIF *

s_noo 19.12.09 - 10:33am
New Jordanian Fatwa: Chatting Between The s*xes Is Haram *

s_noo 19.12.09 - 10:38am
A new fatwa has been issued in Jordan by the countrys official fatwa-making body (its akin to making sausages, you dont want to see how thats done either) that has made chatting between two s*xes haram, or, forbidden. I thought that was a rather interesting piece of news. Their reasoning seems to be centered on the belief that simply chatting with someone of the opposite s*x will lead to romance and thus a physical meeting between the two people *

salam05 19.12.09 - 11:18am
Thats probably abt privat chattin...or fun chat. *

part4 27.12.09 - 12:37am
The Jordanians need a new fatwa to stop being a puppet of Britain and America..munafiq satanist Jordanian puppets *

s_noo 18.02.10 - 05:53pm
Islamic scholars issue fatwa forbidding Muslim-Americans from using full-body airport scanners

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search