Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: Twelve facts abt Abu Bakr
Replies: 13 Views: 798

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:11am
Bismillah

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:12am
[1]
Qur'an states: ''He being the second of the two, When they were in the cave and when Muhammad said to his companion 'Grieve not, surely God is with us,' then God came to their help, and protected them with an army which they saw not'' [9:40]
Its agreed upon that this verse is talking about Prophet [s] and Abu Bakr [ra], when they were in cave of Thawr, and Qureish were searching to kill them.

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:13am
[2] The following verses in the Sura 'Al-Lail' refer to Abu Bakr: ''Those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification and have in their minds no favor from any one, for which a reward is expected in return, but only the desire to seek the countenance of their Lord, Most High and soon will they attain complete satisfaction.'' [92:18-21] Check Tafsir books for detail.

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:14am
[3] Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : Allah's Apostle addressed the people saying, ''Allah has given option to a slave to choose this world or what is with Him. The slave has chosen what is with Allah.'' Abu Bakr wept, and we were astonished at his weeping caused by what the Prophet mentioned as to a Slave (of Allah) who had been offered a choice, (we learned later on) that Allah's Apostle himself was the person who was given the choice, and that Abu Bakr knew best of all of us. Allah's Apostle added, ''The person who has favored me most of all both with his company and wealth, is Abu Bakr. If I were to take a Khalil other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr as such, but (what relates us) is the Islamic brotherhood and friendliness. All the gates of the Mosque should be closed except the gate of Abu Bakr.'' [Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim hadith-5869]
Similar hadith has narrated from Abu Hurayhah, Ibn Mas'ud, Ibn Zubair and Ibn Abbas.

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:15am
[4] Narated By Jubair bin Mutim : A woman came to the Prophet who ordered her to return to him again. She said, ''What if I came and did not find you?'' as if she wanted to say, ''If I found you dead?'' The Prophet said, ''If you should not find me, go to Abu Bakr.'' [Sahih Bukhari (57.11), Sahih Muslim (31/5878)]

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:16am
[5] Narrated 'Amr bin Al-As: The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, ''Who is the most beloved person to you?'' He said, '' 'Aisha.'' I asked, ''Among the men?'' He said, ''Her father.'' I said, ''Who then?'' He said, ''Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab.'' He then named other men. [Bukhari (57.14), Muslim (31/5876)]

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:17am
[6] Prophet [s] appointed Abu Bakr [ra] Imam when he was ill. Its very famous and accepted upon, recorded in majority of hadith books. This hadith is also from Mutawatir category of hadith which is the highest category for authenticity.

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:17am
[7] Narrated by Hudhaifa [ra], Prophet [SAW] said: ''Follow the two after me: Abu Bakr and 'Umar''. [Humaidi (449), Ahmed (5/386), Sahih Tirmidhi (2895), Sharh Mushkil Al-Athaar (1226-29), Baghwi (3895) etc]

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:18am
[8] Narrated by Ali bin Abi Talib [ra], from Prophet [SAW], he said: ''Abu Bakr and Umar are the leaders of the elders of Paradise from first to end, except Prophets and Messengers. Dont inform them about this, O Ali.'' [Ahmed in 'Fadhail As-Sahabah' (196), Ibn Majah (95), Bazzaar (828-31), Sharh Al-Mushkil (1965), Mu'jam Al-Awsat (1370), Sahih Tirmidhi (2897) etc]

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:20am
[9] Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Hanafiya: I asked my father ('Ali bin Abi Talib), ''Who are the best people after Allah's Apostle ?'' He said, ''Abu Bakr.'' I asked, ''Who then?'' He said, ''Then 'Umar. '' I was afraid he would say 'Uthman, so I said, ''Then you?'' He said, ''I am only an ordinary person.'' [Sahih Bukhari (57.20)]
This is also an Mutawatir Hadith, narrated from approx 20 students of Hz Ali bin Abi Taalib.

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:20am
[10] Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), ''Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.'' [Sahih Bukhari (57.24)]

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:21am
[11] Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking Allah for Umar bin Al-Khattab who was lying dead.GIF on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulder and said, ''(O 'Umar!) May Allah bestow His Mercy on you. I always hoped that Allah will keep you with your two companions, for I often heard Allah's Apostle saying, ''I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar did (something). I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar set out.' So I hoped that Allah will keep you with both of them.'' I turned back to see that the speaker was Ali bin Abi Talib. [Sahih Bukhari (57.26)]

salam05 17.12.09 - 07:22am
[12] Narrated Ibn 'Umar: We used to compare the people as to who was better during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle . We used to regard Abu Bakr as the best, then 'Umar, and then 'Uthman . [Bukhari (57.7)]

ayyad 17.12.09 - 06:23pm
jazakALLAH *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search