WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: SHAMELESS THG
Replies: 5 Views: 452

s_noo 19.12.09 - 11:08am
WE'RE FREE TO WEAR WHAT OUR RELIGION ORDER US JUST LIKE U R FREE TO FOLLOW UR RELIGIONS ND BELIVES *

s_noo 19.12.09 - 11:11am
Marwa Al-Sherbini: Killed For Wearing A Headscarf But At What Point Do We Say Enough? *

s_noo 19.12.09 - 11:14am
A 31-year old, headscarf-wearing Egyptian Muslim woman, Marwa Al-Sherbini, who was about four months pregnant, takes her German neighbor to court for calling her a terrorist. Now, in the courtroom, the neighbor, Alex W., stabs her 18 times right in front of her 3-year old son.

Her husband, a research fellow, tries to come to her rescue and ends up not only getting stabbed as well by the attacker, but is actually mistaken for the attacker and shot by the security guard.

This case was so mind-baffling when I read it a few days ago and I still havent been able to wrap my mind around it. Many questions and thoughts have been floating around in my head, and I hate to admit it but the most pertinent one that rests right at the foreground of my brain is based on two words: 18 times *

salam05 19.12.09 - 11:14am
They were going to ban hijab in france.. Wat happened? Any update *

ayyad 19.12.09 - 05:13pm
yup it reminded me of the times when muslims were persecuted in arabia by mushriks just bcoz of their faith!!remeber hw cruely they martyred the first women martyr sumaya(ra)!may ALLAH swt grant us muslims the patience and courage to fight injustice *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search