MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: Darussalam: The Home of peace
Replies: 5 Views: 459

mehdi603 1.03.10 - 04:26pm
Salamun Alikum

dear brothers n sisters...

I had a very strong desire to create a page which will include each and every aspect of Islam(almost). And to create a platform will will ensure that the mesage of Islam is delivered more effectively.
And dat was the very reason and ideology behind the creation of this wap group.
But every time we invite a Twitter muslim or a facebook muslim here, he feels dull not because that we are not capable of delivering the message of Islam, (we hav a some brilliant people amongst ourselves who study hard and then teach others)...But because they are so used to the facebook like good looking sites that they don't want to read anything here...

The one of our Brothers (mugais) May Allah swt bless him came up with a great webpage i.e, Muslimcommunity web...
And now wt we have right now may be regarded a simple extension of the bro mugais's page...

Inshaallah i m sure you will like it... it has some great features and as i said 'contains 'almost' everything' ....now wt we need is ur strong parti tion..

i welcome you all to join Darussalam: The Home Of Peace. jazakallah...

http://www.thehomeofpeace.ning.com

salam05 1.03.10 - 05:50pm
wa'alaikum assalaam... few days bak sis oulik said that she has started a whole new site for muslimcommunity. she were going to meet Ahmed Bukhatir 4 that reason.... and btw im not that free nowadays...but anyways ill join it *

da.brat 1.03.10 - 07:37pm
assalaamualaikum n wa alaikumsalaam. Yes bro Salaam, im working frantically on a site for us, alhamdulillah itz g0in to be a site with never expectd featurez, that inshallah faceb0ok n twitter userz will love..... Itz goin to be a fabulous Islamic site.... The launch im aiming it for june, make dua all goes well... I will be inf0rming all our memberz as to the launch date and url.... Any url suggesti0ns are m0st welcum, i been thinking of a url, the immortal truth, coz Islam is forever, and it wil never be extinguishd... Or tuhfatussalaam, since Islam is a gift of peace to humanity,...... in the mean time u all take care make dua 4 the ummah, wassalaam
P.S; due to unfortunate cir tancz i was unable to meet Brother Ahmed Bukhatir....... Things hav changed in the emirates n0w. *

mishy_23 1.03.10 - 08:28pm
ALhamdulillah ppl are all working hard ...let us also not forget our main duties as a muslim in da efforts of making sites...im not saying dis to anybody, just a reminder to myself and all my fellow muslims brothers nd sisters...we've got loads to learn and loads more to implement inshaaAllah....May Allah keep us all on da siraat al mustaqeem nd let our hearts not be diverted..Ameen. *

da.brat 1.03.10 - 11:32pm
Ameen, sis Mishy, u are a wellwisher for ur brotherz n sisterz, and giv beautiful beneficial advice to us, alhamdulilah, May Allah reward u in abundance, sis. *

mehdi603 2.03.10 - 06:45pm
jazakallah bro salam, sis ouli and sis mishy_taxi *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search