WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: Jews exposed!
Replies: 3 Views: 475

shayan4u 25.05.10 - 02:50am
Assalam Alaikum all br/si in islam, jews the enemy of Allah and its prophets was totally exposed in a book tiltled They dare to speak out by Mr. Paul Fundle. This book is also translated in Urdu language titled Shikanja-e-Yahood by Saieed Romi. Those who have not read this book, must have to read. *

part4 26.05.10 - 01:54am
Go read The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler, he's Jewish himself and he gives historic FACTUAL history of Khazari Turks who converted to Judaism. *

part4 26.05.10 - 02:02am
They Dare To Speak Out is not only about Jewish extremists i guess it's about the Zionist Israeli lobby that include Christian extremists and ateists I'LL CHECK IT OUT *

shayan4u 26.05.10 - 03:18am
The Thirteenth Tribe....hmm...... I will read it insha-Allah. Thank u. What about the book Who killled Karkare? by SM Mushrif, former I.G Police, Maharashtra (India)? According to the Milli Gazette (www.milligazette.com) this book takes a hard look at some of the major incidents attributed to Islamic terrorism in india and finds them baseless. visit http://www.whokilledkarkare.com www.whokilledkarkare.com *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search