WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: quotes and advices!!!
Replies: 5 Views: 458

ayyad 1.06.10 - 02:08am
here we will post quotes and advices of great personaliteis of islam i.e from sahabas(r) imams alims e.t.c *

ayyad 1.06.10 - 02:10am
Whoever learns something in the name of Allah, seeking that which is with Him, he will win. And whoever learns something for other than Allah, he will not reach the goal, nor will his acquired knowledge bring him closer to Allah.

~ Al-Hasan al-Basri *

ayyad 3.06.10 - 01:39am
When He makes you sub to His commands outwardly and provide you with resignation to His power inwardly, then He has truly enhanced the favour accorded you.
~ Ibn Atallah *

mishy_23 3.06.10 - 02:26pm
I wish that mankind would learn this knowledge-meaning his knowledge-without a word being attributed to me - Imaam ash-Shafi'i *

ayyad 20.06.10 - 09:56pm

When He makes you sub to His commands outwardly and provide you with resignation to His power inwardly, then He has truly enhanced the favour accorded you.
~ Ibn Atallah

ayyad 10.09.10 - 04:58pm
Step out of your own self and keep your distance from it. Practice detachment from your possessiveness, and surrender everything to Allah. Become His doorman at the door of your heart, obeying His command by admitting those He instructs you to admit, and respecting His prohibition by shutting out those He instructs you to turn away, so that you do not let desire back into your heart once it has been removed.

(Shaykh Abdulqadir Al Jilani) *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search