WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: Lets boycot qadyanis
Replies: 4 Views: 336

shayan4u 6.06.10 - 06:26pm
I have recieved a group invitation called ahmadiyat. I request to all the lovers of our last prophet to boycot this group. Please dont join this group. Mirza Ghulam ahmad qadyani was a agent of jews and the brother of Musailama Kazzab. *

part4 14.06.10 - 02:00am
dont blame everything on Jews. He was an agent of the British empire in India just like Jinnah *

salam05 15.06.10 - 11:10am
Many a times muslims accuses other of what they r not. Not all the devilish peopl are jewish agent..and not all those with whom u disagree were british agent. Its hard to digest that that Jinnah was british agent, altho i may not agree wid all wat he did. *

shayan4u 19.06.10 - 01:43am
But U have to accept the fact that everything directly or indirectly linked from the jews conspiracies. *

shayan4u 19.06.10 - 01:53am
Jews are the enemy of Allah and his Prophets. I never support a jew insha-Allah. I hate them being a muslim. They have destroyed christinity and now destroying islam. I might be wrong because i know i am nothing. But i hate them because i haled from the family of last prophet i am a ahle-bait and i still remember that how a jew give the poison in the name of a banquet. *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search