Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: Proclaiming Ya Muhammad (saw)
Replies: 35 Views: 3463

mehdi603 25.06.10 - 06:37am
Salamun Alikum warahmatullah

Brothers and sisters i m discussing with a brother of mine the topic Is Proclaiming Ya Muhammad Shirk Or is it allowed?.... If some1 has any related information please post here jazakallah *

mehdi603 25.06.10 - 06:38am
Here are some comments the brother made...

YA RASOOLALLAH!--YA HABEEBALLAH!--YA NABIYALLAH!--YA RAHMATAL-ALIMEEN!

Many misguided groups such as the Wahabis believe to call anybody apart from Allah (swt) is shirk, we as muslims are not allowed to call to Prophets or Ahlebaith (Household of Prophet pbuh) for help. They argue that to call somebody for help the person should be alive, in front of you and able to hear.

This exposes them as this means that these misguded groups have the false Aqeedah that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is not alive, and he cannot hear. This false belief is in contradiction to the beliefs of Sahabas and even their own Scholars.

The main objection which they raise is it says in the Holy Quran:

Call ye any other than Allah for help who can not benefit you or harm you

These people have misunderstood this ayat of the Holy Quran as this means to call others as god is shirk. Therefore calling to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) whilst not believing he is Allah is allowed, and when we (Ahlesunnat) make a call to such blessed people we dont believe that they are Allah.

The meaning of Shirk is when you put other than Allah in the position of Allah BUT the calling of others does not put them in Allah's place, then how can it be shirk?

The evidence given below from Quran/Hadith/Scholars is enough to prove that the Sahabas called to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and it is legal.

1. Holy Quran Chapter 22 Verse 27:

who ever recites Labbaik they will no doubt perform hajj, and those who remain silent will never perform it

Prophet Ibrahim (as) had completed building the kaabah and he stood on top of a mountain and addressed all the souls which were present in the Earth and those yet unborn. From this we can understand a Prophet's call is not limted to time or space, Hazrat Ibrahim (as) has passed away but his call reached people who were not physically present infront of him.

2. Bukhari Chapter Kitabul-Adaabul-Mufrad:

When Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Omar once suffered from cramp. someone advised him to remember the person whom he most loved. The great companion then proclaimed loudly Ya Muhammad and he was relieved imediately.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was not there and still the Sahabi benefited, he could have called Ya Allah but he didn't. The aqeedah of Ahlesunnat Wal Jimaat is the same of the Sahaba, and calling others beside Allah is allowed as long as you believe the actual source where the help is coming from is ALLAH.

3. Mishkat Chapter- Babul Karamat:

Hazrat Umar (RA) from madina called Hazrat Sariah (RA), who was in a battle far away from madina but Hazrat Sariah (RA) nonetheless heard the calling of Hazrat Umar (RA). Hazrat Umar (RA)shouted go away from the mountain and he was saved.

Hazrat Umar (RA) in the middle of his speech shouted Go away from the mountain and the people in Madina were suprised, later Hazrat Sariah (RA) when he returned to Madina also confirmed this had actually happened and he had heard a voice in the thick of the battle instructing him to move away from the mountain. If he had remained there then he would have been killed as the enemy was about to attack by throwing stones on him.

This incident quashes the false theory which wahabi/misguided groups pose that:

a) the person has to be present physically infront to hear a call.
b) voice/message cannot be reachable from far away.

Even Hazrat Umar (RA) a Sahabi had the capacity and ability to not only see things far away but respond and communicate and what that of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

4. Mishkat Chapter Al-Qabar:

those people who are buried can hear the footsteps of those walking above and can recognise the persons above. This is why you should give salaam to the grave when entering the graveyard.

The dead person has been given the ability to hear and see the living people, these people in their graves are of common people which have this power and ability, but Prophet's and Saints ability and power is much higher then them because of their status.

5. Ibne Tamiya Ibn Qayim in Jalal-Al-Afham (page 73, Hadith no.108):

no matter where you are and recite durood for me I hear it and it reaches me, even after my death

The Wahabis famous Scholar Ibne Tamiya even believed that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) could hear Salutations and blessings sent to him, but many modern day Wahabi reject this.

6. Imam Ghazali in his Ihya has said that:

when u are reciting as-salamo alika-ayyo-hannabi you should be aware that Prophet (PBUH) can hear your salaam and that the Prophet (PBUH) sends you a better salaam from himself.

The above evidence quashes the theory of wahabis/misguided groups that messages canot be sent back and forth. From the above evidence calling is allowed as prophets can hear even now.

7. Imam Al-Nawawi Chapter Kitaabul Azkaar:

In his commentray of Sahih Muslim and in his own book Imam-Al-Nawawi records:

some individuals were sitting in the company of Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas when suddenly one of them suffered from cramp. The great companion advised the man to remember the person he loved the most. The man proclaimed ya muhammad he was cured immediately.

From the above evidence this would be shirk according to wahabi standards but it is not true.

8.Naseem-Ur-Riyaaz book of Shifa:

it is indeed an old tradition of the people of madina shareef to proclaim Ya Muhammad in times of difficulty and anxiety

The Iman of people of madina is the same as Ahlesunnat, such false beliefs of the Wahabis and other misguided groups came later on and is creating dis-unity amongst the Ummah. Muslims need to beware of them and keep their Aqeedah protected, and produce such evidences when they argue or debate.

This is just brief evidence which I have been able to look at, there are many proofs from the Quran and Hadith, I have provided basic information so that everybody may understand. *

mishy_23 25.06.10 - 10:44am
Whoa.... *

mishy_23 25.06.10 - 10:46am
Www.islam-qa.com/en/pda/ref/islamqa/111019 *

p786 25.06.10 - 10:48am
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

It was not permissible to address the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by saying Ya Muhammad during his lifetime, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Make not the calling of the Messenger (Muhammad ) among you as your calling one of another

[al-Noor 24:63].

Al-Dahhaak said, narrating from Ibn Abbaas: They used to say Ya Muhammad, Ya Abal-Qaasim, but Allaah told them not to do that, out of respect to His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So they said Ya Rasool Allaah (O Messenger of Allaah), Ya Nabi Allaah (O Prophet of Allaah). Mujaahid and Saeed ibn Jubayr said something similar *

p786 25.06.10 - 10:49am
Qataadah said: Allaah enjoined that His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) should be treated with respect and venerated and honoured as a leader. Muqaatil ibn Hayyaan said: Do not address him by name when you call him and say Ya Muhammad, and do not say Ya Ibn Abd-Allaah. Rather address him with honour and say Ya Nabi Allaah or Ya Rasool Allaah.

Maalik said, narrating from Zayd ibn Aslam: Allaah enjoined them to address him with honour.

So the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) should not be addressed by name only, rather it should be said: Ya Rasool Allaah, Ya Nabi Allaah.

Secondly:

It is not permissible to call on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in duaa after his death, because duaa is an act of worship that can only be directed to Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And the mosques are for Allaah (Alone), so invoke not anyone along with Allaah

[al-Jinn 72:13] *

p786 25.06.10 - 10:50am
And who is more astray than one who calls on (invokes) besides Allaah, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls (invocations) to them?

[al-Ahqaaf 46:5]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him): If you ask, then ask of Allaah, and if you seek help then seek help from Allaah.

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2516) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi.

Duaa is asking for benefit and asking for harm to be warded off, and it is not only done by saying Yaa (O), rather it has become customary among people to use this call in duaa, especially when hardship comes and calamity strikes, so they say Ya Allaah, meaning O Allaah, save us, give us help, support us.

This is the action of monotheists (believers in Tawheed) who do not call upon anyone other than Allaah. As for those who worship graves and tombs, they call upon their saints and revered ones, saying Ya Badawi, Ya Rifaai, Ya Jilaani, and what they mean is, O Badawi, help us, come to our aid, save us.

And some of them say: Ya Rasool-Allaah, Ya Muhammad, in this manner also. This is calling upon him, seeking his help and turning to him.

It is well known that this is one of the worst ways of going against the message that was brought by Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the other Messengers, and that was revealed in the Books, namely the call to Tawheed and worshipping Allaah alone, and forsaking the worship of all others.

It is not acceptable in the religion of Islam, which Allaah has chosen as the religion for His slaves, to call upon anyone except Allaah, not any Prophet who was sent or any angel who is close to Him. Rather we are to call upon Him alone. Hence Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls on Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations? Is there any ilaah (god) with Allaah? Little is that you remember!

[al-Naml 27:62]

Thus it is known that if a person says Ya Muhammad or Ya Rasool Allaah, not intending thereby to call upon him and seek his help, then there is nothing wrong with it, such as if he wants to call him to mind and remember him, such as if he reads a hadeeth and says Sall-Allaah alayka ya Rasool-Allaah (May Allaah send blessings upon you, O Messenger of Allaah) or How great and beautiful are your words, O Messenger of Allaah. But saying Ya Muhammad is contrary to good manners, as explained above.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Is it shirk if someone says in any place on earth, Ya Muhammad Ya Rasool-Allaah, calling him?

He replied:

Allaah has stated in His Holy Book and on the lips of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that worship is the right of Allaah alone and no one else has any share of it, and that duaa is a kind of worship, so if a person says in any place on earth, Ya Rasool-Allaah, Ya Nabi Allaah or Ya Muhammad, help me, or save me, or support me, or heal me, or support your ummah, or heal the sick Muslims, and guide their misguided ones and so on, then he is making him a partner with Allaah in worship. The same applies to those who do the same thing with regard to other Prophets, angels, awliya (saints), jinn, idols or any other created beings, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56]

O mankind! Worship your Lord (Allaah), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious

[al-Baqarah 2:21]

End quote from Majmoo Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (2/453).

Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Some people at times of hardship say Ya Muhammad or Ya Ali or Ya Jilaani. What is the ruling on that?

He replied:

If the intention is to call upon them and seek their help, then the person is a mushrik in the sense of major shirk that puts one beyond the pale of Islam, and he must repent to Allaah and call upon Allaah alone, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls on Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations? Is there any ilaah (god) with Allaah? Little is that you remember!

[al-Naml 27:62]

As well as being a mushrik, he is also fooling himself. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And who turns away from the religion of Ibraaheem (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself?

[al-Baqarah 2:130]

And who is more astray than one who calls on ( *

salam05 25.06.10 - 12:31pm
I think it suffices... The only thing remains is the statement of Umar during the war *

mehdi603 25.06.10 - 07:06pm
please add up these points too////////

Sayyiduna Uthmaan ibn Hunayf [radhiallaahu anhu] narrates that once a blind person came to Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] and said, 'Oh Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam]! Ask Allah to cure me.' Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] replied, 'If you wish I will make Du'aa or else you may be patient and this is better for you.' The man said, 'Make Du'aa instead', Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] then commanded him to make Wudhu properly and that he recites the following Du'aa, 'Oh Allah, verily, I ask of you and I turn to you through your prophet, the prophet of mercy, O Muhammad [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam], verily, I have turned to my Lord through you so that my need be fulfilled. Oh Allah, accept his intercession on my behalf.' (Musnad Ahmad vol.4 pg.138; Sunan Tirmidhi; Sunan ibn Majah; Mustadrak Haakim and others). Imaams Tirmidhi, ibn Khuzaymah and Haakim have classified this Hadith as authentic. The words, 'I turn to you through your prophet' clearly proves Tawassul through the position of a person. Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] also told him that he should make the same supplication whenever he needed to. (al-Raddul Muhkamul Mateen pg.145) ... THIS WAS IN THE LIFE OF RASOOLALLAH(SAW)... NOW GET READY FOR THE SHOCK:

2. Sayyiduna Uthmaan ibn Hunayf [radhiallaahu anhu] taught this du'aa to someone after the demise of Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam]. That person's need was also fulfilled.

Abu Umaamah ibn Sahl ibn Hunayf [radhiallaahu anhu] reports that a person requested Sayyiduna Uthmaan ibn Affaan [radhiallaahu anhu] to fulfil his need. Sayyiduna Uthmaan [radhiallaahu anhu] did not attend to him. The person complained to Sayyiduna Uthmaan ibn Hunayf [radhiallaahu anhu] about his plight. Sayyiduna Uthmaan ibn Hunayf [radhiallaahu anhu] told him to make Wudhu, go to the Musjid, offer 2 Rakaats of Salaat and recite the following Du'aa: 'O Allah, verily I ask you and I turn to you through our prophet, the prophet of mercy (Rasulullah - sallallaahu alayhi wasallam). O Muhammad! Verily, I have turned to our Lord through you so that He may fulfil my need.'

The person then went to Sayyiduna Uthmaan ibn Affaan [radhiallahu anhu] who then [radhiallaahu anhu] immediately fulfilled his need and told him to return whenever he had any need in the future. (al-Mu'jamus sagheer vol.1 pg.184; al-Mu'jamul Kabeer vol.9 pg.17; Dalaailun-nubuwwah of Imaam Bayhaqi vol.6 pg.167-168)

Imaam Tabrani has mentioned that this Hadith is authentic. (al-Mu'jamus sagheer vol.1 pg.184). Allamah Mahmood Zaahid Al- Kawthari has also classified the chains of Baihaqi to be Saheeh (authentic). (Maqaalatul-Kawthari pg.391). For a detailed an*lysis refer to al-Raddul Muhkamul Mateen of Shaykh Abdullah Siddique al-Ghumarie pgs.141-157; Raf'ul Manaarah of Shaykh Mahmood Sa'eed Mamdooh pgs.125-131

NOTICE THAT THE SAME DUA *CONTAINING YA MUHAMMAD(SAW)* WERE USED EVEN AFTER THE PASSING AWAY OF NABI-E-KAREEM(SAW)..... *

salam05 25.06.10 - 07:45pm
Bro hav u read the link provided by sis mishy.. Saying 'Ya Muhammad' is not wrong if it was said for rememberance, but when it is done for seeking help then its wrong. The first hadith of Uthman bin Hunayf (the incident with Prophet PBUH) is authentic, but the story present in Tabarani is not authentic, and Tabrani dint declare it authentic rather he declare the first marfu' hadith to be authentic. Mahmud Sa'eed Mamduh's book, Rafa' al Manarah, is not a trustworthy book. In the whole book, he played with the science of hadith to fool the people. He is fanatic of his Shaykh Ghumari, plus he is also a Tafdheeli shia, who malign sunni scholars for many useless reasons. Ask ur friend whether he is sunni or shia, and why he is trusting a Tafdhili guy who don't accept the ijma' of sunni scholars that Abu Bakr (R.A.) was best after Prophet PBUT. *

salam05 25.06.10 - 07:50pm
And that Mamduh Sa'eed also a partner in publishing the fabricated juz of Musannaf Abdur Razzaq. Nowadays, ignorant barelvis trust these ppl so much without even caring to kno who r they actually. Bro mehdi, i suggest u to discuss all the hadith one by one... I'll continue later. Please discuss each point one by one...don't post the whole article.. *

mehdi603 26.06.10 - 05:39am
ok the brother said

Kitabul-Adaabul-Mufrad:

When Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Omar once suffered from cramp. someone advised him to remember the person whom he most loved. The great companion then proclaimed loudly Ya Muhammad and he was relieved imediately.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was not there and still the Sahabi benefited, he could have called Ya Allah but he didn't. The aqeedah of Ahlesunnat Wal Jimaat is the same of the Sahaba, and calling others beside Allah is allowed as long as you believe the actual source where the help is coming from is ALLAH.

and then he mentioned another narration

Imam Al-Nawawi Chapter Kitaabul Azkaar:

In his commentray of Sahih Muslim and in his own book Imam-Al-Nawawi records:

some individuals were sitting in the company of Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas when suddenly one of them suffered from cramp. The great companion advised the man to remember the person he loved the most. The man proclaimed ya muhammad he was cured immediately.

From the above evidence this would be shirk according to wahabi standards but it is not true. *

mehdi603 26.06.10 - 05:41am
Reference of the former hadith: Kitab ul Adab ul Mufrad, Page No. 404, Hadith 964 *

ayyad 26.06.10 - 07:07am
http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=309 *

ummiruma 27.06.10 - 01:54pm
Sirf ek Sirf ek bar dil s mustafa(s.a.w) ko to pukar hoga beda par hoga beda par.

Hajar bar uthen ge kadam khuda ki taraf
bs ek bar chale ao musatafa(s.a.w) k taraf
ese h sarkar(s.a.w)mere
ese h sarkar(s.a.w)

koi ajaye talab se b siwa dete hain
aye bimar to har dukh ki dua dete h
galiyan dete hai koi to dua dete h
dusman ajaye to chadar bi bicha dete h ese h sarkar(s.a.w) mere ese h sarkar(s.a.w)

padho darud padho momino darud padho
dukho ne tumko jo ghera hai to darud padho
jo hazri ki tamanna h to darud padho
agar durod padho momino karine se huzur khud hi chale ayenge madine se
ese h sarkar(s.a.w) mere ese h sarkar(s.a.w)

salam05 27.06.10 - 04:23pm
I think the link provided by bro ayyad should suffice *

ummiruma 28.06.10 - 04:37pm
Bakhuda wo(aps.a.w) khuda nahi magar wo khuda s juda nahi.wo hain kya magar wo hain kya nahi.ye muhibbe habib k bat hai. *

salam05 28.06.10 - 06:23pm
sis ummiruma, rulings of islam aren't based on emotions *

mehdi603 29.06.10 - 03:54pm
One of the brothers raised the following comments....

If any1 has any knowledge regarding the following plz post it here... Jazakallah...

The bro says
ABOUT CALLING YA RASOOLULAH saww or Ya Muhammad saww My dear u have 2 refute all the hadiths i m posting below ..so start refuting them 1 by 1 & try 2 start finding the narrators having bad memory.. ha ha ..in below case i m 100% sure u wnt b able 2 find 1 :
Allah has angels on the earth - other than the [two] record-keepers - who keep a record [even] of the leaves that fall on the ground. Therefore, if one of you is crippled in a deserted land where no-one is in sight, let him cry out: Help O servants of Allah
Imam al Haytami (rah) said after this hadith: It is narrated by Al-Bazzar and all its narrators are reliable (thiqa) [Reference: Majma az Zawaid, Volume 10, Hadith No. 17104]
Abdullah bin Ahmed bin Hanbal (rah) said that he heard his father (Imam Ahmed) who said: I performed Hajj 5 times, thrice on foot and twice on ride or he said thrice on ride and twice on foot, once when I was on foot I lost my way hence I started to exclaim this: O Allahs servants show me the way ( ), I kept on repeating this until I came back on track. [Imam Baihaqi in Shuayb ul Iman, Volume 6, Page No 128, Hadith No. 7697]
Maymuna bint Harith, the blessed wife of Prophet (Peace be upon her) narrates: The Prophet (Peace be upon him) was doing Wudhu for Tahajjud Salaah at the home of Hazrat Maimuna (radi Allahu anha). He suddenly called out three times, Labbaik, Labbaik, Labbaik! (Here I am) and Nusirtu, Nusirtu, Nusirtu! (I helped you). Hadhrat Maimuna (Radhi Allaho anha) further asked him why he had called out those words. He replied: Raajiz (a sahabi from far) was calling me because Quraish wanted to kill him[Imam Tabarani in Mujam as-Sagheer, Volume No.2, Hadith 968]

What actually happened was that the Quraish wanted to kill Hazrat Umar bin Saalim Raajiz (radi Allahu anhu) as he was on the road leading to Madinatul Munawwarah. He called out: Prophet (Peace be upon hijm): Help me or else the enemies will kill me! Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) responded to his call from home and saved him from death. *

mehdi603 29.06.10 - 03:55pm
Plus he said....HOW CAN U DENY THE FACT THAT SUHABAS USED 2 Seek Blessings through the Holy Relics of Prophet saw.. indicating that help can be sought from others (than Allah swt) *

salam05 29.06.10 - 06:52pm
Atleast discuss one topic at a time... It was previosly 'Ya Muhammad issue' now its Istighatha and Tawassul and then Tabarruk. The guy is just copy pasting which could be found on web. *

p786 29.06.10 - 09:15pm
ya bro it will lead to confusion!!better discus one by one!! *

mehdi603 30.06.10 - 04:17pm
Actually he is changing his stand now... earlier it was seeking help of others is permissible ... and now it is seeking help through others is permissible.......

Alhamdulillah, some brothers and i have refuted his old claims ... but now he is getting in through a new way...

anyways do u guyz hav sme info regarding those ahadith *

salam05 1.07.10 - 05:43am
bro where are u debating....? *

salam05 1.07.10 - 05:44am
mehdi603 29.06.10 - 03:55pm
Plus he said....HOW CAN U DENY THE FACT THAT SUHABAS USED 2 Seek Blessings through the Holy Relics of Prophet saw.. indicating that help can be sought from others (than Allah swt)

-----------

Seeking Barakah doesn't mean asking 4 help. *

salam05 1.07.10 - 06:07am
Allah has angels on the earth - other than the [two] record-keepers - who keep a record [even] of the leaves that fall on the ground. Therefore, if one of you is crippled in a deserted land where no-one is in sight, let him cry out: Help O servants of Allah
Imam al Haytami (rah) said after this hadith: It is narrated by Al-Bazzar and all its narrators are reliable (thiqa) [Reference: Majma az Zawaid, Volume 10, Hadith No. 17104]
======================
1. Every chain of this report has atleast some defects.
2. In these cases Qata'i proofs should be given preference over doubtful proofs. And Qta'i is the verse of Qur'an ''Do not call anyone besides Allah'' (al-jinn, 18).
3. This has nothing to do with seeking help through ''dead people''. Angels are alive
This is regading seeking help from living being (i.e. angels, not dead), in a land where no one could be found. There remains only one wordly Asbab Angels, besides heavenly sabab Allah. Now ask that friend of yours, WHEN PROPHETS CAN HEAR US AND CAN HELP US AFTER THERE DEATH, THEN WHY DID NOT PROPHET SAY TO ASK FOR THE HELP FROM PROPHETS (INSTEAD OF ANGELS), WHEN WE KNOW PROPHETS ARE MORE HIGHER IN STATUS THAN ANGELS.

salam05 1.07.10 - 06:13am
Abdullah bin Ahmed bin Hanbal (rah) said that he heard his father (Imam Ahmed) who said: I performed Hajj 5 times, thrice on foot and twice on ride or he said thrice on ride and twice on foot, once when I was on foot I lost my way hence I started to exclaim this: O Allahs servants show me the way ( ), I kept on repeating this until I came back on track. [Imam Baihaqi in Shuayb ul Iman, Volume 6, Page No 128, Hadith No. 7697]

===========

Same as above. He was asking someone who could hear him. And he asked angels (or count Jinn also) bcz they were the only living being available there. He didn't call for our beloved Prophet [SAW]. *

salam05 1.07.10 - 06:31am
Maymuna bint Harith, the blessed wife of Prophet (Peace be upon her) narrates: The Prophet (Peace be upon him) was doing Wudhu for Tahajjud Salaah at the home of Hazrat Maimuna (radi Allahu anha). He suddenly called out three times, Labbaik, Labbaik, Labbaik! (Here I am) and Nusirtu, Nusirtu, Nusirtu! (I helped you). Hadhrat Maimuna (Radhi Allaho anha) further asked him why he had called out those words. He replied: Raajiz (a sahabi from far) was calling me because Quraish wanted to kill him[Imam Tabarani in Mujam as-Sagheer, Volume No.2, Hadith 968]

===================

That is weak. Al-Haythami said in ''Majma' Az-Zawa'id'': Tabarani recorded it in As-Sagheer and Al-Awsat, and in its sanad is Yahya bin Suleiman bin Nazlah who was weak.[Majma' Az-Zawa'id (6/164)] bEsides, i couldn't find any biography of his uncle Muhammad bin Nadhlah.

And even if it is to be consider authentic, then also it only proves a miracle of Prophet [S] which happen during his lifetime. WAllahu A'alam

ummiruma 1.07.10 - 10:12am
Assalamualekum Salam bhai.jo apne kha u may b right bt i wil crct u dat whatever i wrote dat is nt emotn its love towords mohammed sallallahu alehe wasalam.or bina ishq k iman adhura hota hai itna humen pata h.

Hum aqa(s.a.w) ki madad mang sakte h wo h.hum sunni ka akida h k mere aaqa(s.a.w)hen,or hamesha rahenge.

I read 1 bro reply here i dnt rembr d name.
They told that
k hum yad kasakte h magar madat nahi mang sakte aap(s.a.w)se

ap ye to mante h jab aap(s.a.w)hajir h.ya jab mere aaqa(s.a.w) is duniya me bajahir the to kya sahaba karam ne unse madad nahi mangi thi.
Kya unhone aaqa(s.a.w)k ikhtiyar ko jhutlaya tha nahi na.balki sahaba karam ka to ye hal tha k jo b taklif ho wo aaqa(s.a.w) k darbare gohar bar me tasrif farma hojate or mere aaqa se apna hal arz karte or mere aaqa unki rehnumai karte.

Ek dafa ek sahabi ki bv mere aaqa(s.a.w)k darbar me sahabi yani unk sohar k sikayat lekar hajir hoti hai.or ittefakan wahan wo sahabi b mojud hote h.
Sahabi k bv aaqa s arz karti h k men namaz padhti hun,roza rakhti hun to mujhe ye marte h,or subha fazr ki namaz m nahi uthte or jab suraj nikal ata h usk bad namaz ada karte h.

Mere aaqa(s.a.w)ne sahaba s irshad farmaya k kya ye sach h.
To sahaba ne farmaya k han mere aaqa(s.a.w)men ise marta jarur hun magar isk namaz k bunyad par nahi magar jab ye namaz padhne khadi hoti h to kuran sharif k jaddti kardeti h.
Mere aaqa ne sahabi k bv ko kaha k tum choti ayat padhliya karo kyunk tumhare sohar ka tum par haq hai

sahabi ne kaha me ise roze k buniyad par nahi marta balki jab ye roza rakhna shuru karti h to mahino rakhti h.men isse kheta hun sirf farz rakhe or jis mahine ka nawafil afzal roza rakhliya kare

Mere aaqa(s.a.w)ne sahabi k bv s irshad farmaya k tum farz roze or nawafil afzaliyat wale h wo rakhliya karo or aqar tumen nawafil rakhne h to apne sohar ki ijazat leliya karo.
Phr Mere Aaqa(s.a.w)ne shabi s pucha k tum fazar ki namaz m takhir karte ho suraj nikalne k bad padhte ho.

Tab sahabi ne ajzana tor par mere Aaqa(s.a.w)k bargah men arz ki ya rasullallah karam kijiye me jawan hun isliye m..

To mere Aaqa ka daryaye rehmat josh me aagaya or unhone farmadiya k jao aye sahabi tumhareliye tum jab sokar utho tum fajar ki namaz ada kar sakte ho.

Kya ye kisi k ekhtiyar m he nahi na.mere Aaqa ki to shan hi nirali h agar batai jaye to ye sab o roz kam pad jayenge magar mohammed(s.a.w)k shan wo azmat,kadr o manzilat bayan nahi hosakti.

Or ye ajkal jo naye naye firkd bat gai h mazallah mere Aaqa(s.a.w)k shan m gustakhi karte h.
Khte h mazallah k mere aaqa(s.a.w)mar k mitti m milgai,unhen koi ilm nahi mazallah mere Aaqa k ilme gaib par ungliyan uthate hai. Pata nahi istarah k gustakhiyan ye gustakhe rasul karte hen.or dusro ko b isk khilaf badhkaya jata hai.
abto ye sab logo ne ye b khena shuru kardiya k ya rasullallah(s.a.w) khena shirk wo biddat hai mazallah.
Mere aaqa apni zahiri zindagi men b sab ki suni.sahabiun ka aqida tha unhone mere aaqa se madat mangi unki hajaten bar aien.
Humara b akida sahaba karam k par akida h.or hum ya rasullah khe sakte h.

Jisko etraz ho is bat se to mere ek sawal ka jawab de
ap sab musalman ho musalman kya sirf koi agar
laillha illallah
khede to kya musalman hojayega nahi na chahe lakho dafa kahe sirf
laillaha illallahu
jab tak k wo ye na khede k
Mohammadurrasullah sallallahu alehe wasalam
wo musalman nahi bansakta

kisi ne kya khub kaha h

Mohammed ki mohabbat deene haq ki sharte awwal hai,jo isme ho khami to sab kuch na mukammal hai.

Ye to jane k jo kalma sharif padhkar hum musalman hote h uska matlab kya hai yahi na
k

allahtallah k siwa koi ibadat k layak nahi.or mohammed sallallahu alehe wasallam allah k rasul hain.

Last men kya hai allah k rasul hain.
Hain ka matlab kya hota k wo hain

koi kalme m b y nahi kheta k the bcoz mere Aaqa(s.a.w)hain or hamesha rahenge or yahi sunni ul akida hai or haq hai.
Jab mere aaqa hain to unse madad mangna jais or sahi h.kyunk sahaba ne b mangi thi.

Aagar sahaba chahte to wo b aj k badakidon ki tarah khete k nabi apkese doge.hmen to sirf khuda s mangna chahiye.
Or nahi mere Aaqa ne mana farmaya k mujhse na mango k men nahi desakta.
Nahi balke mere Aaqa ne sabhon ko diya.agar galat hota to mere Aaqa(s.a.w)mana farmate.

Isiliye kisi ashiqe mustafa ne kya khub likha hai

Bakhuda wo(s.a.w)khuda nahi,magar wo(s.a.w)khuda s juda nahi,wo hain kya magar,wo hain kya nahi,ye muhibbe habib k bat hai.

Sabko dalil chahiye hawale chahiye na.ab ap khud sochen kya sahi kya galat h.

Jamane ka ishq kuch nahi denewala mere Aaqa k diwane banke dekho to duniya akhrat sawarjayen *

salam05 1.07.10 - 02:04pm
Sis ummruma, aap se is waqt me ek sawal karunga.... Ibadat, chahe wo koi bhi ibadat ho, ghair Allah k liye jayaz hai ki nahi?? *

mehdi603 1.07.10 - 04:54pm
Jazakallah bro salam, u reminded me of an important point that Qatai (definitive) prevails over Dhani (speculative) evidences.... but this time it won't suffice..... :-)

1. Regarding Angels hadith, 'Every chain of this report has atleast some defects' but he has already stated that 'Imam al Haytami (rah) said after this hadith: It is narrated by Al-Bazzar and all its narrators are reliable (thiqa) [Reference: Majma az Zawaid, Volume 10, Hadith No. 17104]'

2. The point 3 u mentioned... does it imply dat saying 'Help shud be sought from Allah swt Alone' is wrong... coz u implied dat person in d hadith calls to Angels (n dat is rt???).... *

mehdi603 1.07.10 - 04:55pm
Regarding the second hadith my argument is same... Can we call upon anyone besides Allah swt be it an Angel or any living thing.... when we very well know dat the great scholars of Islam (including Sheikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah ) hav categorically stated that Help should be sought from Allah swt Alone *

salam05 2.07.10 - 06:09am
1. Regarding Angels hadith, 'Every chain of this report has atleast some defects' but he has already stated that 'Imam al Haytami (rah) said after this hadith: It is narrated by Al-Bazzar and all its narrators are reliable (thiqa) [Reference: Majma az Zawaid, Volume 10, Hadith No. 17104]'
==========

What Al-Haythami said is one thing, but Ahmed aid regarding one of its narrator Usama bin Zaid Laithee, ''he was nothing''. He also said, ''if you an*lyze his narration, you'll know the nakarah in his narration.'' Abu Hatim Ar-Razi said, ''his narrations are to be written but not to be taken as proof''. Nasai said,''He was not strong''. [Tahdheeb At-Tahdheeb by Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani]
This is regarding the particular report of Bazzar, and even if the narration is authentic based on Shawahid then also it doesn't give u certainity so as to restrict the Qata'i verse of Quran. Also according to Asharis even Ahad (authentic report but narrated through only one Isad) is not accepted when it seems going against the Quran and in matters of Aqaid it proves nothing to them. Now ask ur friend whether Ahad is hujjah in Aqaid or not, if he says yes it is hujjah then alhamdulillah, and if says it is not then also Alhamdulillah. *

salam05 2.07.10 - 06:20am
2. The point 3 u mentioned... does it imply dat saying 'Help shud be sought from Allah swt Alone' is wrong... coz u implied dat person in d hadith calls to Angels (n dat is rt???)

===========

don't you ask anyone to help. That help is based on worldly asbab. everyone do that. But you wont ask me to help u when i am miles away from you. Ghaibi assistance is only sought frm Allah. Similarly it was said in the narration to ask the angels to help you who could be near you. But it is not mention that which angel would be present there. Prophet [s] didn't say to call 4 Jibreel. This calling is siilar to seeking help from your friend in completing your homework. Points are 1. angels are near you, 2. they are alive, 3. therefore they can hear you *

salam05 7.07.10 - 02:56pm
Who is this Umarsani.. http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=9280

ayyad 7.07.10 - 06:04pm
my guess is as good as urs!! *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits