WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: !Church plans burning Qu'ran e
Replies: 17 Views: 755

osman20 31.07.10 - 07:48am
I can't believe wat am hearing, go to cnn today to check the news. A church in florida plans to burn Qu'ran event,which will took place on september 11.also said Islam is the religion of the devil.they shud put a stop to it or disaterous end. *

arab_grl 1.08.10 - 02:04am
where is this at in florida? *

arab_grl 1.08.10 - 02:16am
Ok I just researched it..
Gainesville, florida. The pastors says Islam is religion of devil! Astaghfurallah!
omg him and a lot of people are gonna burn Qurans for 6-9 pm! & they've made cups saying islam is devil & shirts! faint.GIF *

arab_grl 1.08.10 - 02:17am
death.GIF *

osman20 1.08.10 - 10:10am
Am wondering wat wud happen on dat day. *

arab_grl 1.08.10 - 12:21pm
Don't know, but surely something! u know how many muslims r in the u.s.. loadz! *

maryam0 1.08.10 - 12:31pm
O'my god wat am i hearing today. I hope the muslim leaders are aware. We must fight againt it as moslems and allah the most high will help us. *

arab_grl 1.08.10 - 12:32pm
everyone knows. n this pastor is being allowed to do this faint.GIF *

habz2 4.08.10 - 06:54am
Qur'an is not just a book like any other, its a divine Book Protected by Allah. It lived all those years clean and fresh and un altered thats one great miracle the non believers should observe but they r blind... AllahAkbar. They will only make Islam famous and strong.. *

arab_grl 4.08.10 - 06:55am
Allahu Akbar *

aijazx 4.08.10 - 11:58am
I The Aijaz Ul Rashid Ganie Appeals All Muslims That The Jews R Open Enemy Of Our Islam *

arab_grl 4.08.10 - 12:18pm
I agree! *

s_noo 4.08.10 - 06:35pm
MIAMI: A Florida church said it plans to publicly burn copies of the Quran on the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, prompting threats from Islamic groups and warnings the move will trigger a rise in hate crimes.

The Dove World Outreach Center of Gainesville, Florida said on its Facebook page it will hold an International Burn a Koran Day on September 11, asking other religious groups to join in standing against the evil of Islam. Islam is of the devil!

Islam and Sharia law was responsible for 9/11, pastor Terry Jones said. We will burn Qurans because we think its time for Christians, for churches, for politicians to stand up and say no; Islam and Sharia law is not welcome in the US, the organizer of the burning action added.

Reactions to the Koran burning announcement were swift. Members of the Al-Falluja jihadist forum have threatened to spill rivers of your (American) blood and a war the likes of which you have never seen before.

Mainstream Muslim groups also denounced the move and lamented the sentiments promoted by the Gainesville church.

Read more: Florida church plans to burn Quran on 9/11 anniversary - US - World - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Florida-church-plans-to-burn-Quran-on-9/11-anniversary/articleshow/6242137.cmsixzz0vezgexBa

s_noo 4.08.10 - 06:44pm
Florida Church will host Burn a Quran Day on Sept 11

s_noo 4.08.10 - 06:45pm
The Dove World Outreach Center, a Florida Church has announced on its website and Facebook Page of a plan to burn Quran on Sept 11.

The burning will be held on the church ground in remembrance of the fallen victims of 9/11 and to stand against the evil of Islam. Islam is of the devil!

In response, CAIR (The Council on American-Islamic Relations) is planning to observe Share the Quran day in the month of Ramadan.

According to the organizers of this noble project, many Facebook readers have sent Quran to the church.

arab_grl 4.08.10 - 11:37pm
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Florida-church-plans-to-burn-Quran-on-9/11-anniversary/articleshow/6242137.cmsixzz0vezgexBa timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Florida-church-plans-to-burn-Quran-on-9/11-anniversary/articleshow/6242137.cmsixzz0vezgexBa

* heres ur link bro* *

arab_grl 4.08.10 - 11:54pm
Them & their victims of sept can go to hell as can their freedom.. *

aquagal1 5.08.10 - 02:59pm
Paper can burn up bt the QURAN is in 1.5billion muslims heart and mind .Islam is etemal . Allah is etemal. No one cn fight wid allah people is in churches knws it reali wel dat they are wr0ng they just dnt wanna accept it. *

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search