Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: DAILY HADITH
Replies: 55 Views: 3489
1-> 7->>

narz 12.10.08 - 07:49am
HE WHO BREAKS A PROMISE HAS NO RELIGION (MUSLIM) *

ahlam84 12.10.08 - 11:47am
very true. wow, after reading that quote, makes you think! Its short & sweet. Its a quote we (muslims) need to always remember. Good quote. mashallah *

salam05 14.10.08 - 05:03am
Prophet S.A.W. said, ''When a Muslim visits his brother Muslim who is ailing, he remains among the KHURFAH of Paradise till he returns from his visit.'' The Holy Prophet S.A.W. was asked: '' O Messenger of Allah! What is the KHURFAH of Paradise?'' He answered: ''Its Fruits.''
[SAHIH MUSLIM] *

ahlam84 15.10.08 - 12:45am
Salam05, that was a nice quote, really. MashAllah. walla. *

salam05 15.10.08 - 04:34pm
The Holy Prophet S.A.W. has said:
''When two Muslims fight with each other with swords in hands and one is killed, both are destined for Hell.''

I said (Abu Bakr (R.A.), the narrator), ''Messenger of Allah S.A.W., as to the one who kills the other is understandable; but why the other who is killed should go to Hell?''
He S.A.W. answered, ''The other was also eager to kill his opponent.''
[Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim] *

aref85 16.10.08 - 06:13pm
narated by Abu Huraira: i heard Allaah's Apostle saying: If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him? they said: not a trace of dirt would be left. the Prophet added: that is the example of the five prayers with which Allaah blots out (annuls) evil deeds. [Bukhari] *

aref85 17.10.08 - 09:37pm
Narated by Ibn Masud: i heard the prophet saying, there is no envy except in two: a person whom Allaah has given wealth and he spends it in the right way, and a person whom Allaah has given wisdom (religious knowledge) and he gives his decisions accordingly and teaches it to the others. [Bukhari] *

salam05 19.10.08 - 04:33am
Jazakallah bro aref. *

salam05 19.10.08 - 04:34am
Hazrat Abu Moosa al-Ash'ari (R.A.) relates that the Holy Prophet PBUH has said:
''Allah will continue to hold out his hand at night so that he who has sinned during the day might repent, and to hold out his hand during the day so that one who has sinned at night might repent, and Allah will continue to do so till the sun rises from the West (i.e. till the Day of resurrection).''
[Sahih Muslim]

Hazrat Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) relates that the Holy Prophet PBUH has declared that:
''Allah will continue to accept the repentance of His creatures till the sun rises from the West (Day of Judgement).''
[Sahih Muslim]

Hazrat Ibn Umar (R.A.) relates that the Holy Prophet PBUH said:
''Allah, the Lord of honour and glory, will accept the repentance of His servant till the death-rattle begins.''
[Sunan Tirmidhee] *

salam05 3.12.08 - 01:56pm
EVENT AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET (May Allah Shower His Mercy and blessing on the Prophet)

Narrated A'isha (R.A.): ''Abu Bakr came from his house at As-Sunh on a horse. He dismounted and entered mosque, but did not speak to the people till he entered A'isha (R.A.)'s house and went straight to Allah's Apostle who was covered with Hibrah cloth (i.e. a kind of Yemeni cloth). He then uncovered Prophet's face and bowed over him and kissed him and wept, saying: 'let my father and mother be sacrificed for you. By Allah, Allah will never cause you to did twice. As for death which was written for you has come upon you.''

Narrated Ibn Abbas: Abu Bakr went out while Umar ibn al-Khattab was talking to the people. Abu Bakr said, ''Sit down, O Umar!'' But Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr said: ''To Proceed (Amma ba'd), If anyone amongst you used to worship Muhammad, then Muhammad is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is alive and shall never die.
(Abu Bakr qouted) Allah said:
''Muhammad is no more than a Messenger: many were the Messengers that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, would you then turn back on your heels?... (Qur'an 3:144).''

(Narrator Ibn Abbas said-) ''By Allah, it was as if the people never knew that Allah had revealed this verse before till Abu Bakr recited it and all the people recieved it from him, and I heard everybody reciting it then.''

Narrated Zuhri: Sa'eed ibn Musayyib told me that Umar (R.A.) said: ''By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the PROPHET HAD DIED.''
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol-5, Book-59, Hadith-733] *

mishy_23 3.12.08 - 06:54pm
MashaAllah! *

mishy_23 3.12.08 - 06:58pm
Anas (R.A) reported: Thre Prophet (S.A.W) said, ''No one of you becomes a true believer until he likes for his brother what he likes for himself.'' Sahih Al-Bukhari nd Sahih Al-Muslim. *

hamza08 5.12.08 - 08:50am
Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal recorded in the Musnad that Abu Said bin Al-Mualla said, I was praying when the Prophet called me, so I did not answer him until I finished the prayer. I then went to him and he said, (What prevented you from coming) I said, 'O Messenger of Allah ! I was praying.' He said, (Didn't Allah say),

(O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he () calls you to that which gives you life) He then said,

(I will teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur'an before you leave the Masjid.) He held my hand and when he was about to leave the Masjid, I said, O Messenger of Allah! You said: I will teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur'an.' He said, (Yes.)

(Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil-Alamin)''

(It is the seven repeated (verses) and the Glorious Qur'an that I was given.)''

Al-Bukhari, Abu Dawud, An-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah also recorded this Hadith.

mishy_23 9.12.08 - 07:07pm
can anybody tell me whether or not we can put da word 'holy' b4 da name of Prophet (P.B.U.h)? *

djtrickz 27.12.08 - 05:14am
I've heard from many scholars they use holy prophet, don't know exactly if we can, but still our beloved prophet seems more charming than our holy prophet, thats just my way of seein things. Good Question though. *

djtrickz 27.12.08 - 05:15am
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, I shall accept the invitation even if I were invited to a meal of a sheep's trotter, and I shall accept the gift even if it were an arm or a trotter of a sheep.[Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 47, Number 742] *

ayyad 27.12.08 - 05:18am
I think we can its more f respect!as we say hazoore pak in urdu similarly pak in english is translated as holy!n Allah knos best *

salam05 27.12.08 - 05:52am
I don't think there is any problem in using Holy wid the name of Prophet PBUH. We say Holy Quran.. in Urdu Qurane Pak. Likewise we say Holy Prophet.. in Urdu Nabiye Pak. Its evident that Prophet PBUH was sinless. He neva did any sin in his life. I think there is no problem. But confirm it wid others so that there remain no doubt. Insha Allah *

mishy_23 27.12.08 - 07:43am
Some scholars said we cant ur huzur e pak. Nd some said we shudnt use holy b4 his (s.a.w) name. Qur'an is da word of Allah. Itz not created. So we can use it dere. But still i shud ask again. *

salam05 27.12.08 - 09:26am
Can u tell us da name of the scholars which do not allow da use of 'Holy' wid the name of Prophet PBUH? *

mishy_23 27.12.08 - 12:33pm
I need to check dat out again kaz i've read abt it a long tym back. InshaALLAH i'll be posting it. *

mishy_23 27.12.08 - 06:16pm
argh...i dont hav da book with me....i hav to ask Sheikh al-Amry.... *

djtrickz 28.12.08 - 02:39am
. . Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari: The Prophet said, When a Muslim spends something on his family intending to receive Allah's reward it is regarded as Sadaqa for him. (Bukhari : Volume 7, Book 64, Number 263 ) *

djtrickz 2.01.09 - 05:08am
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for.(bukhari Volume 1, Book 1, Number 1 ) *

mishy_23 2.01.09 - 07:20am
'Umar ibn-Khattaab (r.a) reported dat Prophet (s.a.w) said: ''Do not praise me excessively as the Christians did to 'Isa ibn Maryam, verily I am only a slave, so call me instead the slave of Allah and His messenger.'' (Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 4, Hadith no. 654) *

684247 2.01.09 - 07:26am
SubhanAllah!! AMAZING! I never heard that before. JazakAllah sissy. *

salam05 2.01.09 - 08:39am
There r many hadith of this types. *

ayyad 2.01.09 - 03:12pm
Yup but many deviant sects turn blind when such saheh ahadeeth are shown to them! *

ayyad 2.01.09 - 03:22pm
Every bidaa is dalala and every dalalat will lead to hellfire! *

s_noo 2.01.09 - 03:27pm
Subhanallah !Agar roz marra ki zindagi mein hum apna kam yeh hi soch ke saat karre toh kuch galat nahin hoga aj kal toh insan dusro ka b credit lena chata hai *

habz2 2.01.09 - 03:57pm
Keep it english plis! Lolz *

djtrickz 3.01.09 - 02:26am
(Bukhari Volume 6, Book 61, Number 506) Narrated Jundub: Once the Prophet fell ill and did not offer the night prayer (Tahajjud prayer) for a night or two. A woman (the wife of Abu Lahab) came to him and said, O Muhammad ! I do not see but that your Satan has left you. Then Allah revealed (Surat-Ad-Duha): 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens (or is still); Your Lord has not forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93) *

djtrickz 4.01.09 - 04:24am
Narrated Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari: Allah's Apostle rode a horse and fell down and the right side of his body was injured. On that day he prayed one of the prayers sitting and we also prayed behind him sitting. When the Prophet finished the prayer with Taslim, he said, ''The Imam is to be followed and if he prays standing then pray standing, and bow when he bows, and raise your heads when he raises his head; prostrate when he prostrates; and if he says ''Sami'a-l-lahu Liman hanida'', you should say, ''Rabbana wa-laka-l hamd.:'' (Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12, Number 699 ) *

djtrickz 5.01.09 - 02:40am
Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet said, If anyone of you, when having s*xual intercourse with his wife, says: Bismillah, Allahumma jannibni-Sh-Shaitan wa jannib-ish-Shaitan ma razaqtana, and if it is destined that they should have a child, then Satan will never be able to harm him. (Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 94 ) *

mishy_23 6.01.09 - 01:58am
''Whoever dies without having fought for the sake of ALLAH or having had da intention of doing so, has died following one of da branches of hypocrisy'' [Sahih Al-Muslim No. 3533] *

salam05 7.01.09 - 11:56am
Ma'qil ibn Yasar (R.A.) relates that the Prophet PBUH has said:
''To pray during the period of lawlessness and disorder is equal to emigration towards me.
[SAHIH MUSLIM] *

mishy_23 8.01.09 - 04:07pm
Abu Hurayrah, radi Allahu 'anhu, narrates: I heard Allah's Messenger (saw) saying,
''My example and the example of the people is
that of a man who made a fire, and when it lighted what was
around it, moths and other insects started diving into the
fire.
The man tried to prevent them, (from diving in to the fire) but
they overpowered him and rushed into the fire. The Prophet
added: Now, similarly, I take hold of the knots at your (belts)
to prevent you from falling into the Fire, but you insist on
falling into it.''

djtrickz 12.01.09 - 05:56am
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 94 Narrated Anas: Whenever the Prophet asked permission to enter, he knocked the door thrice with greeting and whenever he spoke a sentence (said a thing) he used to repeat it thrice. *

mishy_23 22.01.09 - 07:55am
Ya'ish bin Tikhfah Al-Ghifari (r.a) reported: My father said: I was lying down on my belly in the mosque when someone shook me with his foot and said, ''Lying down this way is hated by ALLAH'' I looked up and saw that it was Messenger of ALLAH (s.a.w)
Reported by Abu Dawud *

maxfc 2.02.09 - 06:25am
Abu Hurairah (RadiALLAHU 'anhu) reported: The Prophet (SallALLAHU 'alaihi wa sallam) said, ''He who purifies (perfors wudu') himself in his house and then walks to one of the houses of Allah (masjid) for performing an obligatory Salah, one step of his will wipe out his sins and another step will elevate his rank (in Jannah).'' -Collectd by Sahih al-Muslim. *

maxfc 8.02.09 - 06:36am
Reported by Muslim, Khawlah bint Hakim (R.A) said, I heard Allah' Apostle (S.A.W) say:

''Whoever goes into a dwelling and says (while entering it): 'I seek refuge in Allah's perfect words from the evil (of those creatures) which He created', no harm shall befall him until he departs from that place.'' *

habz2 27.02.09 - 12:08pm
On the authoriy of Abu Dharr Jundub ibn Junada and Abu Abd ar Rahman Mu'adh ibn Jabal(may Allah be pleased with them both), that the Messenger of Allah(may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: FEAR ALLAH WHEREVER YOU ARE, AND FOLLOW UP A BAD DEED WITH A GOOD ONE AND IT WILL WIPE IT OUT, AND BEHAVE WELL TOWARDS PEOPLE. *

maxfc 28.02.09 - 06:45am
Abu Umaamah (r.a) reported dat, the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:
''Whoever interceded for someone who then offered him a gift for it (intercession) and he accepted the gift (from him) has approached a major door of Ribaa (has commited a major type of Ribaa).'' -Ahmed 5/261. *

mishy_23 25.03.09 - 02:21am
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
''Allah, the Blessed and Exalted has said: 'I have divided the prayer between Myself and My slave, into two halves, and My slave shall have what he has asked for.'
When the slave says 'Praise be to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds,'
Allaah says, 'My slave has praised Me.'
When the slave says, 'The Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy,'
Allaah says, 'My slave has extolled me.'
When the slave says, 'Master of the Day of Judgement,'
Allaah says, 'My slave has glorified me.'
When the slave says, 'It is You alone we worship and it is You alone we ask for help,'
Allaah says, 'This is between Me and My slave, and My slave shall have what he asked for.'
When the slave says, 'Guide us to the Straight Path, the path of those whom You have favoured, not the path of those who receive Your anger, nor of those who go astray,'
Allaah says, 'All these are for My slave, and My slave shall have what he asked for.''
(Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Salaah, Baab wujoob qiraaat al-Faatihah fi kulli rakah).

salam05 1.06.09 - 02:22pm
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) once passed by some graves in Medina. Facing towards them, he said: Peace be on you, O dwellers of the graves! May Allah forgive you and us. You have preceded us, and we shall follow you.

Transmitted by Tirmidhi.

salam05 23.07.09 - 07:33am
It is narrated that Mu'adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
I was riding behind the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) on a
donkey and he said to me ''O Mu'adh, do you know what is the right of Allah on his slaves and
what is the right of the slaves upon Allah?'' I responded: ''Allah and His Messenger know best.''
He continued, ''The Right of Allah upon His slaves is to worship Him Alone and never to
associate anything with him. The right of slaves upon Him is not to punish any person who does
not associate anything with Him.'' I said: ''O Allah's Messenger, may I not give the glad tidings to
the people?'' He replied: ''No. Do not inform them lest they rely on (this promise and lapse in
their service to Him).'' [The above Hadith is mentioned in two Sahih Books (Al-Bukhari and
Muslim)]. *

baffaraw 22.04.10 - 11:34am
May Allah reward all of u posting in this topic, soon i will start mine. Allah hafeez

habz2 23.04.10 - 06:59am
On the Authority of Abu Dhar Jundub bin Junadah, and Muadh bin Jabal that the Messenger of Allah said: Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it will wipe it out, and behave well towards people. (Tirmid narrated the Hadith and said it was fine, and in another version said true and fine. ) *

arab_grl 14.05.10 - 11:17pm
almighty_allah.jpg *

dezzire 21.05.10 - 10:01am
There are six good qualities which one believer should display to another; he should visit him when he is ill, be present when he dies, accept his invitation when he gives one, salute him when he meets him, say 'God have mercy on you' when he sneezes and act sincerely towards him whether he is absent or present.
(Nasai). *

ayyad 10.09.10 - 05:04pm
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: When a child dies, Allaah says to His angels, You have taken the child of My slave. They say, Yes. He says, You have taken the apple of his eye. They say, Yes. He says, What did My slave say? They say, He praised yoau and said In naa lil laa hi wa inna ilay hi raa jioon (Verily, to Allaah we belong and to Him we shall return). Allaah says, Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise. (Al-Tirmidhi) *

1-> 7->>

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search