Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MuslimCommunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: ~MUSLIM NEWS~
Replies: 126 Views: 4816
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

djtrickz 26.12.08 - 06:09am
No they were destroyed because they went off without touchin bush if they would had touched him the boots would had became a national treasure lolz *

salam05 16.01.09 - 04:22am
Bump... *

habz2 16.01.09 - 06:03am
This mornin i searched 4 this topic, ma signal died, shukran bro salam 4 bringin it up!.. *

maxfc 16.02.09 - 04:38am
Just found sth really funny. UAE has denied an Israeli tennis player visa to attend da WTA competition. hehe.GIF i like it! U mite gt da news in www.cnn.com/sports/tennis
i'm not putting a link in it kaz i'm nt sure abt da website. *

ayyad 16.02.09 - 05:27pm
Salam to all!why dont we start a topic on the seerah of prophet pbuh! *

salam05 16.02.09 - 06:15pm
Wallah i was thinkin to post ''sealed nectar'' in religion forum.. (there is much need of this topic). Hw about postin in both places. But i can't do it... Lack of time.. Any1 Plz took this task.. Its just require copy n paste skill. *

ayyad 16.02.09 - 06:40pm
Can i do it frm my mobile *

salam05 17.02.09 - 01:36am
Yes bro... If u've time for it. Btw which book or anythin? *

ayyad 18.02.09 - 09:38am
Sharia is goin to b applied swat valley!gr8 news!subhanAllah *

maxfc 18.02.09 - 10:05am
Yes i heard it!! AllahuAkbar! Itz gr8! *

part4 20.02.09 - 03:35am
the british government has funded adverts in pakistan that are aimed at muslim youth..so they dont become radical..the saudis are ''paying'' bros with ps3,xbox etc to not go jihad..they attack us EVERY WAY EVERYWHERE *

ayyad 22.02.09 - 03:52am
Yesterday three muslims youth were shot by indian army in kashmeer!two of them hav attained shahada!please pray fr the third one who is battling fr his life! *

salam05 22.02.09 - 05:54am
If we tell this to ppl here they wouldn't believ in it.. Were they civilians or from any organization? *

ayyad 22.02.09 - 07:23am
They were innocent civilians returing from some dargah or masjid!it was a cold blooded murder done by army!even the cm umar abdullah has condemned it!its in front page of every state newspaper!may Allah swt protect the ummah *

pakibabe 22.02.09 - 09:27am
Ameen..may Allah grant abundance to ummah and remove it grief *

habz2 22.02.09 - 11:41am
So sad. Ya Rabbi! Does it mean civilian got no rights 2 live? Is army da rulling? May Allah save All muslims livin there! *

mugees 22.02.09 - 05:55pm
Ameen

salam05 22.02.09 - 06:13pm
Hmmmmm... *

maxfc 22.02.09 - 09:50pm
sigh.GIF Ameen.. *

salam05 23.02.09 - 03:52am
Indian govt. r becomin hypocrit day by day.. I wonder wher r all those national media?? *

maxfc 23.02.09 - 04:31am
National media is owned by da govt prolly... *

ayyad 23.02.09 - 09:27am
Wen a hindu dies the media seems always ure that its muslims who have done this but wen muslims die in hundereds it is always written as alleged!media is full of hypocrites!wen dozens of muslim die in pakistan becoz of drone attacks in pakistan no one bothers but wen a lone american is kidnapped every one and media raises hue and cry!looks like they think that muslim life is cheaper than theirs!we muslims are also to be blamed fr our condition!we are like sitting ducks!always apologetic fr a suicide bombing but dont even care wen our brothers and sisters die through bombing from planes *

salam05 23.02.09 - 03:22pm
Unfortunately bro ur 100 percent correct... *

hamza08 24.02.09 - 06:15am
with u bro aayad *

habz2 20.03.09 - 04:34am
Osama bin Laden vowed the new president of somalia should b over thrown!chin.GIF *

mishy_23 4.04.09 - 12:21pm
Help me... Please anybody explain wat actually happened in SWAT valley with dat gal who got whipped. I cant get da right news 4m anywhere! *

softie 4.04.09 - 06:05pm
She was seen leaving home with a man who was not her husband or her relative so the cold-blooded murderers beat her up *

salam05 4.04.09 - 07:46pm
Well, thats a habit of media to highlight these things. This is the news...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/02/taliban-pakistan-justice-women-flogging

As far as i kno ppl who support main Taliban also know as Talibani. So when some hot-head villagers do something media portray it as tho its mainly related to Taliban. Anyhow many says that this video is from the time when the law wasn't implemented in swat. Go thro this whole discussion..

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44703

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44703&page=3 (page.3)

ahlam84 7.04.09 - 03:16pm
I got a grusome story 4u..This happened long ago, in Pakistan. A married couple, the wife was suspected of having an affair. The husband went mad over the idea even that one day, he tied her upside down & hung her up by her ankles, beat her in the face awhile, he took some kind of weapon & gouged out her eyes!! OMG. He thought she would have died surely, so he cut her down, left her 4 dead. It just so happened she did not die, after he left, ofcourse she couldnt see anything, so she stayed lying on the ground, also due 2 the trauma of him beating her badly, she used her arms 2 crawl 2 the nearest house. Got help, & in the end, she lived. & it turned out, she was NOT having an affair either! May ALLAH bless her! & by the way, this man did this 2 her infront of their child. *

ahlam84 7.04.09 - 03:23pm
One more story I remember..A married couple in Pakistan, the wife got a phone call saying her husband is having affair with another lady. So, naturally the wife got really upset. When the husband was lying in bed, the wife went into the room & threw some kinda hot liquid onto his face.. I dont remember if it was oil, or acid..I believe it was acid. Anyway, ofcourse the mans face was burnt to a crisp. He survived. & guess what..? Later, the wife who threw that steamy liquid onto his face, found out the phone call was a lie! The person who made the lie was angry 4 something with the husband & wished 2 create problems agaisnt him. Now, 4 rest of that mans life, his face is ruined, scarred, mutalated, all bacuse one was a liar. *

ahlam84 7.04.09 - 03:25pm
omg.GIF. JUst thinking about that poor guys face melting off gives me goosebumps! *

softie 7.04.09 - 04:43pm
How stupid of people to act so violently without even confirming the fact with their partner! I have a story but this one is pleasant.. This happened in my beautiful city Delhi.. Some twenty or twenty five years back there lived a Muslim couple who didn't *

softie 7.04.09 - 04:47pm
have any children.. They adopted a daughter of their Hindu neighbours and recently the girl was married and there was a report in a newspaper that said about how they brought up the girl as their own child celebrating Holi and Id etc and how their house is *

softie 7.04.09 - 04:51pm
empty without her.. and how much they miss her.. they married her to a Hindu guy with the Hindu rituals n had never forced her to follow any of the islamic rules strictly.. a marvellous example of secularism in a country so deeply scarred by communalism.. *

salam05 7.04.09 - 06:43pm
bismillah.gif

I think the link is not working. Seems lyk the topic has been deleted or moved. Anyway this is a recent topic and must read for all. Note that i've only read the first main reply.

The reality of Girl-Flogging in SWAT

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44812
Generally we believ anything everythin media shows us. This shouldn't be the case of a muslim coz Allah says... ''O you who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterward become full of repentance for what you have done.'' [Qur'an 49:6] *

salam05 23.07.09 - 05:21am
Serb Pair Jailed for Burning Muslims Alive

THE HAGUE A UN tribunal convicted two Bosnian Serbs on Monday, July 20, for killing, and burning alive Muslim civilians, including women and children, during the country's civil war.

The trial chamber sentences Milan Lukic to a term of imprisonment for the remainder of his life for the callous and vicious killings, said judge Patrick Robinson of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), reported Agence France-Presse (AFP).

Milan Lukic was convicted of having personally killed at least 132 Muslim people, including burning alive dozens.

Sredoje Lukic was in turn sentenced 30 years in prison for his part in the crimes committed during Bosnia's 1992-95 war.

The two relatives had been accused by prosecutors of taking part in one of the most notorious campaigns of ethnic cleansing as members of a paramilitary group in the southeastern Bosnian town of Visegrad.

The perpetration by Milan Lukic and Sredoje Lukic of crimes in this case is characterized by a callous and vicious disregard for human life, Judge Robinson said.

Milan Lukic was arrested in Argentina in 2005 and transferred to The Hague in 2006 after having been on the run for more than five years.

Sredoje Lukic, who was hiding in Russia, turned himself in to Bosnian Serb authorities in September 2005, and was then transferred to The Hague.

Bosnia fell into a devastating civil war in 1992 that left 200,000 people dead and displaced millions.

In the final months of the war, Serb forces overran the city of Srebrenica, killing some 8,000 Muslim men and boys in one of the most shocking massacres in modern history.

The Srebrenica massacre has been termed genocide by the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Tribunal.

Read more:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout&cid=1248078583372&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

mishy_23 23.07.09 - 06:39am
SubhanAllah itz just so frustrating to see dem being just jailed wen dey tuk da lives of thousands..... *

salam05 24.07.09 - 03:37am
At least 46 people, many of whom were civilians, have been killed and scores of others have been wounded in clashes in central Somalia.

Fierce fighting erupted in Mogadishu late on Wednesday and continued through Thursday morning. At least 25 people were killed in the Somali capital, a Press TV correspondent reported.

Eyewitnesses said that the clashes started after al-Shabaab fighters launched a heavy offensive on a base in the capital's south, where government troops and African Union peacekeeping forces are stationed.

Somali Army Spokesman Farhan Asanyo alleged that government forces successfully repulsed the attackers, killing dozens of al-Shabaab fighters while losing three soldiers.

Meanwhile, clashes near Wabho village left 18 people killed while another 13 died in clashes on Wednesday in Mahas. The total number of the wounded stands at 63, witnesses said.

A two-year insurgency against Somalia's western-backed government has killed some 18,000 people and displaced a million more in a nation that has been without a strong central government since 1991.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=101476&sectionid=351020501

habz2 24.07.09 - 06:48am
Sad.GIF 2 hear that. *

salam05 26.07.09 - 07:03pm
India: In Andhra Pradesh's budget of Rs. 1 lakh crore, muslim's share is 0.25%
http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/pda/news.php?article=16547

salam05 28.07.09 - 04:07am
Taliban's Constitution
KABUL Laying down a code of conduct for its fighters, the Afghan Taliban has issued a book restricting the use of suicide bombings and guiding fighters on how to act on hostages and win hearts and minds of the Afghan people.
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout&cid=1248187434330&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss Read more...

salam05 9.08.09 - 03:05pm
Look at this funny guy threatening muslims without any fear..
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout&cid=1248187726924&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss Read here...

salam05 13.08.09 - 12:30pm
Israel urged to 'rush' into attack on Iran

An Israeli defense official believes Tel Aviv must rush to carry out a military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities even without US approval, a report says.

A 'senior defense official' said that Tel Aviv believed a military strike could 'significantly delay' what it claims to be an Iranian nuclear weapons program, the Israeli daily Maariv reported on Wednesday, without revealing the official's name.

The official added that Israel could carry out such an attack without US approval but time was running out for it to be effective.

''The Iranians are creating fortifications and camouflage to defend against a strike from the air,'' said the official.

''The military option is real and at the disposal of Israel's leaders, but time is working against them.''

salam05 13.08.09 - 12:32pm
[continue...]...

However, in contradictory remarks, the official also said that there was 'no point' in a strike in the near term, before US President Barack Obama's proposed talks with Iran begin and before officials in Washington 'despair of the effectiveness of the talks'.

Israel, the middle East's sole nuclear-armed regime, continues to repeat its allegations against Tehran, despite the lack of evidence to prove that Iran is conducting any nuclear activity other than the peaceful work Tehran insists it is pursuing.

This is while Iran's nuclear cites, which are power generation facilities, remain under the strict supervision of UN nuclear watchdog inspectors.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=103402&sectionid=351020104

ayyad 15.09.09 - 09:48pm
BAGHDAD Muntazer al-Zaidi, the Iraqi journalist who made international headlines after throwing his shoes at George Bush during his farewell Baghdad visit, received a hero welcoming when released from jail on Tuesday, September 15.

He did what any Iraqi, with the minimum of conscious, would like to do, Raad Russaifa, a shopkeeper in Baghdad, told IslamOnline.net.

We have had enough at the hands of the US forces and never saw the democracy promised by Bush. So, what Muntazer did was what any man would do to punish someone who destroyed rather than helped his country.

Zaidi was freed on Tuesday after serving only nine months in jail for hurling his size-10s at Bush who was on a farewell visit to Iraq on December 14.

* Muntazer ZaidiProud Iraqi, US Critic
* Bush Shoe Thrower's Family Fearful

He was initially sentenced to three years for assaulting a foreign head of state, but had his sentence reduced to one year on appeal.

His sentence was cut further on account of good behaviour.

A pale but defiant Zaidi defended his actions.

For me it was a good response; what I wanted to do in throwing my shoes in the face of the criminal Bush was to express my rejection of his lies and of the occupation of my country, he told a news conference.

Missing a front tooth, he insisted he had been tortured by electric shocks, beaten with iron bars and water boarded, the infamous simulated drowning technique used by the Americans on terror suspects.

At the time that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said on television that he could not sleep without being reassured on my fate... I was being tortured in the worst ways, beaten with electric cables and iron bars.

Zaidi demanded an apology from Maliki.

Although Bush, who successfully ducked to avoid the flying footwear, laughed off the attack, it caused massive embarrassment to both him and Maliki.

The torture he suffered in prison just makes it clear that Saddam might have been killed, but his tactics are still being part of the new Iraq, fumes Russaifa, the Baghdad shopkeeper.

He suffered in prison but at the end, he emerged as a figure who will be part of the history books.

Future Challenges
Many Iraqis consider Zaidi a national hero. (Reuters)

Zaidi said he feared for his life.

These fearful services and the US intelligence will spare no efforts to hunt me, he told the news conference.

I also want to alert my relatives and people close to me that these services will use all means to liquidating me physically, socially or professionally.

Zaidis brother, Uday, said his brother would not be staying at the familys house for security reasons.

My brother will travel abroad for treatment and after that he will decide what to do with his professional life but for sure he wont forget the international support given by millions of people, he told IOL.

He needs to rest for a while among his family and friends to gain more strength to fight the difficulties that might come on his coming steps but God will be with him, he added.

With all the support he has received, we hope he can lead his life with less fear, though that does appear quite impossible.

Russaifa, the Baghdad shopkeeper, also shares the same concern about the fate of his hero.

I pray for God to protect him because in prison he was much safer than out. They will never forget the shame they suffered. *

salam05 5.10.09 - 01:07pm
Look at the hypocrisy of saudi govt. They r propogating co-ed universities in Islamic lands. And look how they r calling shari'ah a backward system. This is pure kufr. They r criticizing a scholar who opposed it. http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/09/30/world/AP-ML-Saudi-Arabia.html?_r=1. Now the scholar Shaykh Sa'd Ash-Shetri is sacked from the membership of Lajna. http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=127055&d=5&m=10&y=2009 However Shaykh Al-Fawzan defends the Shaykh, but saudi officials don't care. This govt is modernising Saudi. Wallahul must'an *

ayyad 5.10.09 - 04:30pm
Unless that royal family falls thr can b no good! *

harm0ny 6.10.09 - 01:13am
OMG... SubhaanALLAH!! Dis is so freaking pathetic!!! *

salam05 6.10.09 - 02:04am
Befor Fahd, situation were much better. Now Abdullah seems much more 'liberal'. *

part4 12.10.09 - 05:01am
Anti Muslim demo took place on the 10th of october in Manchester UK,the demo was started by the EDL ''English defence league'' a group made up from football hooligans that beat eachother up because they support different teams,but now theyve ''united'' in Manchester ( haha ) to ''protest'' against ''Islamic law'' Muslims and non
Muslims united aswell and showed the s that hate marches wont be tolerated..will they march
against their government to stop robbing countries natural resources and to stop supporting tyrants and to stop building military bases? i think not..they tell us to '' off back
home'' yet their government continues to rape our countries with puppet regimes.. http://www.birminghammail.net/news/national-news/2009/10/10/edl-run-out-of-town-claim-anti-fascist-rivals-in-manchester-97319-24899482/sitelife-commentsWidget-bottom

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* MuslimCommunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search